Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 52

Thread: (Prononced Dot-Hack-Sign)

  1. #11
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I saw up to 5th episode, and i think it is quite different anime and game. Anyway, it was cool, it reminded me to a "social board" like this... Mods included! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Daigotsu's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    544
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I haven't seen the anime but I plan on playing the game when it comes out.

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Shiinigami's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    776
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I dont know if Cav can afford coal. XD

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    a bag or a single coal? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    I thikn there's sposed to be some ties w/aniem and game, I ain't sure, I'll pull out my Animerica later on and see if I can get the damn scanne rot work

  6. #16
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    y not!? and why havent u shown us the sword u supposeldly was gona draw O_O

  7. #17
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It is what bandai calls a "Media mix" game, anime, etc all in one, but with different plot.

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ December 10, 2002 03:27 AM: Message edited by: melfice ]</font>

  8. #18
    Inactive Member Mitsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 9th, 2002
    Posts
    534
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've heard of both the anime and the game but I haven't had the chance to see the anime yet, but I plan to and I also plan on buying the game as soon as it comes to the U.S.
    It looks amazing. &gt;o&lt;

  9. #19
    Inactive Member Shiinigami's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    776
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I watched first 7 episodes and 2 OVAs. I like the TV eps, but not OVAs. Maybe I shouldve watched the OVA after finishing TV eps.

  10. #20
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    agh i still wanna see it @__@ and play the RPG! &gt;O

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •